How to Get Started with Charleston Birth Place?
Charleston Birth Place aims to empower women by providing them with excellent healthcare and education regarding their health. We encourage the physiological process of pregnancy with minimal intervention of any kind and let women have the maximum amount of say in their healthcare. This means providing them with evidence-based information of all of their choices so they can make informed decisions about what works best for them during their pregnancy and even before that.
If you are interested in learning more about our care, keep reading!
Services Provided at Charleston Birth Place
- Natural birth services with Certified Nurse Midwives
- Water birth
- Women’s health care services
- Lactational services with IBCLC certified experts
If you have questions regarding any of our services or want to begin the process of care, here are the steps!
Steps to get started:
- Go to our website www.charlestonbirthplace.com
- Click on “Start Here“
- Scroll down and you will find an orientation video
- You can watch it any day, any time at your convenience
- You will get all the information you need regarding starting with Charleston Birth Place and the steps to follow to become a patient at Charleston Birth Place
After filling out the form, you will be redirected to view the orientation video! If you have additional questions, send us a message, and we’ll be happy to have you and answer any questions that you might have regarding your care here at Charleston Birth Place!